Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
A handy, practical, and management-oriented neurology sourcebook – delivering everything you need in one easy-to-carry volume
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Neurology, 2e provides busy clinicians with practical, up-to-date strategies for assessing and managing the most frequently seen neurologic conditions in adults and children.
- Consistent presentation includes Essentials of Diagnosis, Symptoms and Signs, Diagnostic Studies, Differential Diagonsis, Treatment, and Prognosis
- Coverage of disorders in both adults and children
- Practical information on common conditions such as headaches, movement disorders, and central nervous system infections
- Expert help with ischemicand hemorrhagic stroke, epilepsy, sleeping disorders, dizziness, hearing loss, dementia and memory loss, psychiatric problems, and more
- Thorough coverage of diagnostic tests
- More than 100 informative photos and illustrations
- Updated with the latest findings and developments
This second edition will be valuable to anyone who sees patients with neurologic complaints, whether in primary care or the neurology clinic.
Related Categories4K Ultra HD | AdventureNon-Fiction > Arts & EntertainmentComedyAdventureText Books > Primary - Top SellersMartial ArtsKids & Children > LEGONon-Fiction > ScienceWorld MusicChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Picture Books & Early LearningUnknown Default CategoryScience/SpaceNon-Fiction > TransportationNon-Fiction > Teaching English (ELT)Fiction > Erotic Fiction4K Ultra HD | ThrillerNotepaper and Stationery SetsHealth & Personal DevelopmentFiction > Classic FictionNon-Fiction > Cooking, Food & DrinkCasesFeatureNon-Fiction > Comedy & HumourNon-Fiction > Social Services & WelfareBargains > Kids and Teens