Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
The M25 is recommended for boat owners who need quick and effective charging for larger service batteries.
The M25 is the perfect 25A battery charger for all boat owners. It has a range of functions, including a Recond mode for reconditioning deeply discharged Wet and Ca/Ca batteries, and a temperature sensor which optimises the charge if the temperature deviates from +25ºC. It also has a dedicated mode for lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
The M25 comes with a long 4m cable with M10 eyelets for easy installation on your boat.
- Dedicated Lithium* mode
- Compatible with batteries from 40Ah to 500Ah (30Ah to 450Ah 12V lithium*).
- Recond program for deeply discharged batteries
- AGM program for AGM batteries
- 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Fully automatic and easy to use. Simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected.
- Compact tough design
- IP44 rated, making it suitable for outdoor use
- 5-year warranty
- Brand: CTEK
- Model: M25
- Input: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 2.9A max
- Output: 14.4/14.7/13.8/15.8V, 25A max
- Back Current Drain: Corresponding to less than 2Ah/month
- Ambient Temperature: -20˚C to +50˚C
- Battery Types: All types of 12V Lead Acid batteries (WET, EFB, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL) 12V (4cells) Lithium batteries (Li-FePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Battery Capacity: 40–500 Ah / Lead Acid battery types / 30–450 Ah / LiFePO4 battery type
- Insulation Class: IP44
- Warranty: 5 Years
IN THE BOX
- 1 x CTEK M25 Battery Charger
- User Manual is accessible online
Related CategoriesHardware & Hand ToolsPower Tools & AccessoriesStorageDash CamsHolders & StandsGPS DevicesCar ElectronicsHandsfree SpeakerphonesMeasuring ToolsGarden Power ToolsPools & SwimmingAutomotive AccessoriesCar AudioLaddersCables & AdaptersBreathalysersRemotesUSB Chargers