Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Create a systemwide plan for transforming the district office, schools, and classrooms into places that truly support ALL students achieving their highest levels!
This updated edition of the bestseller continues to explain the need for candid, courageous conversations about race so that educators may understand why achievement inequality persists and learn how they can develop a curriculum that promotes true educational equity and excellence.
- NEW! Revised Courageous Conversation Compass
- NEW! Racial autobiographies
- NEW! Case study on St. Paul Public Schools, which has stayed on track with the Courageous Conversation protocol and framework
- NEW! Links to video segments of the author describing the work
- REVISED! Activities and checklists for school and district leaders
- REVISED! Action and implementation steps
Related CategoriesEducationalNon-Fiction > Business & ManagementFiction > Fantasy FictionNon-Fiction > ScienceDrone AccessoriesNon-Fiction > Antiques & CollectablesDocumentaryCasesKids & Children > Reference MaterialMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasHumanitiesWesternNotepaper and Stationery SetsSpecial InterestFiction > Crime & MysteryKids & Children > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenPostersSociety & Social SciencesNon-Fiction > Politics & GovernmentJournalsNon-Fiction > Sports & RecreationFiction > Thrillers & SuspenseTravelNon-Fiction > Reference & EncyclopaediasClassic