Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
THE ULTIMATE SOURCEBOOK FOR UNDERSTANDING THE SKIN AND ITS APPEARANCE“A concise, well-written, and well-illustrated overview of the topic of cosmetic dermatology that will prove useful to all physicians who care for cosmetic patients.”-Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery, reviewing the first edition
Cosmetic Dermatology offers complete coverage of the latest, most effective skin care agents and procedures. Spanning the entire spectrum of cosmetic dermatology, it takes you through the most current medications, cosmeceuticals, and procedures. Presented in full color, the book is firmly grounded in an evidence-based, clinically-relevant approach—making it perfect for use in everyday practice.
- Guidance on the efficacy of over-the-counter and prescription skin care products
- Step-by-step review of must-know procedures
- A focus on the newest drugs and topical agents
- NEW! Expanded insights into laser treatments, varicose veins, and cosmeceuticals
- NEW! More full-color clinical images in every chapter… 450 in all!
- NEW! Significant revisions in every chapter to help you keep pace with the many fast-breaking developments in the specialty
Related CategoriesAthleticsNon-Fiction > PhilosophyKids & Children > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenMartial ArtsNon-Fiction > Law4K Ultra HD | DramaNon-Fiction > Hobbies, Games & PuzzlesDramaAnimated FeatureKids & ChildrenNon-Fiction > Animals & NatureChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenSci-FiFiction > Graphic NovelsFiction > Fiction-Related ItemsHorror4K Ultra HD | AdventureChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Picture Books & Early Learning4K Ultra HD | ThrillerNon-Fiction > TransportationKids & Children > PoetryFiction > Historical FictionFootballNon-Fiction > Sociology & AnthropologyNon-Fiction > Archaeology