Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Lecturers, request your electronic inspection copy
Kathy Charmaz presents the definitive guide to doing grounded theory from a constructivist perspective. This second edition of her groundbreaking text retains the accessibility and warmth of the first edition whilst introducing cutting edge examples and practical tips.
This expanded second edition:
– explores how to effectively focus on data collection
– demonstrates how to use data for theorizing
– adds two new chapters that guide you through conducting and analysing interviews in grounded theory
– adds a new chapter on symbolic interactionism and grounded theory
– considers recent epistemological debates about the place of prior theory
– discusses the legacy of Anselm Strauss for grounded theory.
This is a seminal title for anyone serious about understanding and doing grounded theory research.
Related CategoriesEOFYS SaleNon-Fiction > Earth Sciences & EnvironmentClassic Horror & Ghost StoriesNon-Fiction > PhilosophyNon-Fiction > ScienceBooktopia's Favourites > FictionNon-Fiction > Lifestyle & FashionBooktopia Gift Guide > Mother's Day4K Ultra HD | ActionBooktopia Gift Guide > Father's DayFiction Books > Fiction-Related ItemsChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Dinosaur TrainCookery/WineRomance & Love StoriesNon-Fiction Books > Society & CultureNon-Fiction Books > Industry & Industrial StudiesStage MusicalsSport > MotorsportForeignKids & Children > ABC KidsNon-Fiction > MathematicsNon-Fiction > Animals & NatureNon-Fiction Books > ArchaeologyKids & Children > Children's Non-FictionChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Peppa Pig