Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Choose It to Lose It covers all the everyday situations where food choices can derail your weight-loss efforts-the supermarket, coffee shop, fast food, restaurants, the vending machine, and even your own kitchen.
As simple as making a small change to your afternoon beverage routine or trying out a different topping on your morning pancakes, these easy-to-incorporate swaps a delicious photographs show you that losing weight doesn’t mean you have to overhaul your whole diet.
- Cooking Light Choose It to Lose It stands out from the competition because each swap shows you not only the calories saved but also the payoff in pounds
- The fun, graphic look and quirky tone of this book makes the sometimes-dry subject matter engaging and entertaining.
- Covers a wide range of topics, including particularly problematic areas such as eating out and beverages to grocery shopping and snacks. (Snacks account for one-fourth of the calories consumed in this country.)
- Bonus nutrition information sprinkled gives reader extra nutrition information about the swaps they are making: fiber boosts, lower sodium, more fruits & veggie servings, etc.
- A visually stunning design and more than 400 images makes this book easy to use.
- The size and easy-to-use format make it easy to use and easy to store in your car or bag for on-the-go reference
Related Categories2019 Calendars > 2019 Wall CalendarsWildlifeNon-Fiction > PsychologyNon-Fiction > Antiques & CollectablesNon-Fiction > Lantern Publishing4K Ultra HD | AdventureKids & Children > Children's FictionMusicalText Books > Higher Education & Vocational TextbooksOther SportsFiction > Contemporary Women's Fiction Miscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasFiction > Science FictionAnimationNon-Fiction > Mind, Body, SpiritBargains > Non-FictionNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesFiction > RomanceKeep FitChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionFiction > Historical FictionBooktopia Gift Guide > Father's DayNon-Fiction > Religion & BeliefsAnimated FeatureFiction > Fantasy Fiction