Added to Cart
CHINA: 7 Day Fabulous Tour for Two Including Flights (Departing MEL)
CHINA: 7 Day Fabulous Tour for Two Including Flights (Departing MEL)
See all of China’s finest highlights on this unforgettable trip.
$2,198Valued at $4,998
From jaw-dropping views along the Great Wall of China, to Tai Chi lessons in the Temple of Heaven, this magnificent 7 day tour of China brings you the best of the Middle Kingdom and a true taste of China old and new.
- Return International Flights to Beijing for Two
- Five Nights of Accommodation with Daily Breakfasts and Selected Lunches and Dinners Included
- Exciting Tours of China’s Best Attractions Including the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and More
- Return International Flights for Two
- All On Ground Private Coach Transport in China
- Return Airport Transfers
- 5 Nights of Superior Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast
- Delicious Lunches and Dinners on Selected Days – See Itinerary For Details
- Tours of China’s Magnificent Attractions with English Speaking Guides
- Tour Tipping
- Sightseeing Admission as per Itinerary
- 5 nights in Beijing at the Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring Holiday Resort or similar
- Available for arrival in China on one of the following dates:
- March: 7, 14, 21, 28
- April: 4, 11, 18, 25
- May: 9, 16, 23, 30
- June: 6, 13, 20, 27
- July*: 4, 11, 18, 25
- August*: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September*: 5, 12, 19, 26
- October: 10, 17 ,24, 31
- November: 7, 14, 21, 28
- A surcharge of $200 per person applies for July, August and September arrivals
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Once you have selected your favourite option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you complete your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and unique booking code
- Please follow the instructions on your email to redeem your voucher
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Marvel at the portrait of Chairman Mao at Tiananmen Square, the largest public plaza in the world
- Journey to the Forbidden City for a real taste of China’s Imperial past – ringed by a moat in the very heart of Beijing, this Dynastic palace complex is shrouded in ancient mystery
- Be awestruck by the size and might of the Great Wall – China’s iconic defensive structure that undulates majestically over the peaks and troughs of the gloriously picturesque Beijing hillside
- Absorb the rich traditions of the world’s oldest continuous civilisation with lessons in jade production and Tai Chi as well as a traditional tea ceremony
Upon arrival at the Beijing Capital International Airport, you will be met by your tour manager and transferred directly to your hotel. Take some time to relax and prepare for your full day of touring tomorrow.
After breakfast this morning you will practice Tai Chi in the Temple of Heaven. Tai Chi is an ancient martial art that places emphasis on the development and control of Chi (consciousness) energy within the body. Whilst practicing you can appreciate the beauty of the Temple of Heaven and its surrounds, with its vivid colours and stunning architecture. From here, you will visit the 2008 Olympic Games sites including the Bird’s Nest Stadium and Water Cube. Afterwards, you will experience a traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony while sampling China’s locally-favoured brews at a Tea House.
After a delicious breakfast you will set out with your guide to discover Beijing’s imperial treasures. Stand in Tiananmen Square, one of the largest and grandest public plazas in the world. Enter the imposing walls of the Forbidden City, once the exclusive domain of the Ming Dynasty, for an extensive tour through the vast complex. This impressive area served as the home of emperors and their households, as well as the ceremonial and political centre of the Chinese government, for almost 500 years. Afterwards you will make a stop at the Silk Factory Outlet to learn about silk and its delicate manufacturing process. The rest of the afternoon is yours to enjoy, or you may choose to join the optional Hutong Tour to explore one of Beijing’s rapidly disappearing traditional districts by rickshaw. The optional tour includes both a local family for lunch and shopping in the Beijing Wangfujing Walking District and Beijing Flea Market. Later return to your hotel to relax, or you may wish to enjoy the optional evening entertainment tonight – the jaw-dropping Acrobat Show.
This morning you will learn about Jade, China’s most precious and celebrated stone at the largest Jade factory in Beijing. Afterwards, you will travel into the rugged mountain landscapes north of the city to the magnificent Great Wall of China. The views from this ancient defensive structure are magnificent, and the experience is truly unforgettable. From here, you will enjoy a traditional foot massage before returning to the city. Afterwards, you may choose to join an optional tour of the Summer Palace – renowned for its beautiful gardens. In the evening, you may choose to enjoy the optional Kungfu Legend Show for an additional cost. Alternatively, just relax and enjoy beautiful Beijing by night.
Today you are free to explore the city of Beijing at your own pace. For something a bit more special, you can choose to join an optional tour with our experienced local guides. You could visit the giant pandas at the Beijing Zoo – famous for its collection of rare and unique animals. Or you may choose to visit the famous Lama Temple built in 1694 as a building for Buddhist holy men teach the Dharma. To learn some fascinating Beijing history, you could visit the Capital Museum which houses a large collection of ancient porcelain, bronze, calligraphy, paintings, jade, sculpture, and Buddhist statues from imperial China as well as other Asian cultures.
Today you will be transferred to Beijing Airport for your scheduled flights home, marking the end of your incredible journey.
B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner I/F = In Flight Meal
Few places on earth can lay claim to as many extraordinary historical sights as Beijing. There are six Unesco World Heritage sites in this city alone, that’s just one less than the whole of Egypt! Not only will you be introduced to many places of significance during your tour, you will also have a free day in Beijing to explore what interests you most. We recommend a trip through the numerous hutong: these ancient alleyways are home to local artisans and street food, and have changed very little in the last few centuries.
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non-refundable once your airline tickets have been confirmed
- Return date changes incur a surcharge of $200 per person and can only be made before the airline ticket has been issued (subject to airline availability)
- A surcharge of $200 per person applies for July, August and September arrivals – payable direct to Travel Asia upon booking confirmation
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Departs Sydney or Melbourne. Flights from Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth can be arranged upon request. Contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Hotels listed are subject to availability. Alternative hotels of the same quality will be used if necessary. You will be notified if a supplement or reduction in cost applies
- Scheduled activities are subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic conditions or any unforeseen events
- Flights are economy class flying with one of the following airlines: China Southern, China Eastern or Sichuan Airlines, subject to availability
- Any special requests are subject to availability. Refunds will not be given if such requests cannot be accommodated
- All currencies are listed in AUD unless stated otherwise
Single Supplement Charge:
- A single supplement surcharge of $300 applies for those wishing to travel alone – contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- No child discounts available for this tour
- China visa
- Travel insurance – highly recommended
- Upgrades, add-ons, optional excursions and optional evening entertainment
- High season surcharge
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this exciting trip?
- Check out www.travel-asia.com.au for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
International Flights Included
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.