Added to Cart
CHINA: 10 Day Discovery Tour Including Flights For Three (MEL/SYD)
CHINA: 10 Day Discovery Tour Including Flights For Three (MEL/SYD)
Discover thousands of years of history and culture!
$2,897Valued at $5,994
Prepare to be dazzled on this luxury tour of China that will take you to the country’s finest destinations for an experience you will never forget!
- Return International Flights Plus All Domestic Flights for Three
- 7 Nights of Luxury 5 Star Hotel Accommodation for Three
- Visit Exciting Cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Wuxi
- Unbelievable Package Price – Buy NOW to Secure Your Spot!
- Return International Flights for Three with Sichuan Airlines, China Southern Airlines or similar
- Discover Iconic Destinations including the Great Wall of China, Tiananmen Square and More!
- 7 Nights of 5 Star Accommodation for Three Including the Shangri-La Hotel in Beijing
- Daily Breakfast and Most Meals as Specified in the Itinerary
- All Transfers and On-Ground Touring Transportation including a High-Speed Bullet Train Ride
- Local English-Speaking Guides
- Sightseeing Admission Fees as per the Itinerary
- Available for departure on one of the following dates
9, 30* March 6*, 13* April 4*, 11, 18, 25 May 1, 8, 15, 22*, 29* June
13*, 20, 27July
- 10, 17, 24 August
- 7, 14,
21*, 28* September 5*, 12*, 19, 26 October
- 2, 9*, 16, 23*, 30* November
- *Incurs a high season surcharge of $380 per person
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Beijing – Shangri-La Hotel Beijing or similar
- Wuxi – Grand Kingtown Hotel or similar
- Hangzhou – Jinma Palace or similar
- Shanghai – Fudan Crowne Plaza or similar
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Explore China to the fullest, from ancient historical sites to modern bustling city sights.
- Visit the wonderful cities of Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Wuxi.
- Lap up pure luxury at the 5 Star Shangri-La Hotel in Beijing.
- See the one and only Great Wall of China up close and marvel at this unique feat of architecture!
- Visit the stunning West Lake in the beautiful city of Hangzhou, and see the beautiful temples, pagodas and gardens that abound.
- Explore the cosmopolitan paradise of Shanghai, known across the world as a food and shopping paradise.
Board your international flight from Australia to Beijing*.
*Depending on flight availability, your flight may depart the following day.
Welcome to Beijing! On arrival, you’ll be met by one of your friendly tour guides and transferred to your hotel. You’ll have the chance to catch your breath and get ready for the exciting tour ahead – explore Beijing and pick up some souvenirs along the way
Today is another leisure day to see Beijing at your own pace. Get to know the city by drinking in the stunning sights and treating yourself to some delicious local fare!
- Beijing Excursion with Lunch
Explore the world famous Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City, the former seat of the emperors throughout the Ming and Qing dynasties. It is a true architectural masterpiece and home to the National Palace Museum. After lunch, proceed to the Summer Palace, a former royal retreat and now a lovely park. From there, you will visit a Chinese Herbal Institute to learn about traditional Chinese medicine (approximately AU$90 per person).
- Peking Duck Banquet Dinner
(approximately AU$40 per person).
Today’s highlight is an excursion to the majestic Great Wall (Juyongguan Section), one of the Seven Wonders of the World! You will have a chance to climb the 3,700 mile marvel. Afterwards, enjoy a tour through the iconic Beijing 2008 Olympic Centre, which includes the famous Bird’s Nest and Water Cube which now hosts many spectacular opening ceremonies and events. Although there is no tour inside these buildings, it is a magnificent architectural structure from the outside, providing a perfect photo opportunity. Visit one of the largest Jade Exhibitions in Asia enroute.
- Musical Performance
Tonight, you can choose to attend an optional large scale dramatic musical, “The Golden Mask Dynasty” show (approximately AU$70 per person).
This morning, take a bullet train to Wuxi. When you arrive in Wuxi, your local representative will meet you and then take you to see the LingShan Grand Buddha, one of China’s largest Buddha statues that stands over 80m tall. The whole Lingshan area is a tourist attraction, with a musical fountain which plays out the story of the birth of the Buddha, as well as the as Little Potala palace, a very good place to learn more about the wonders of Chinese Tibetan Buddhism.
Today, you will tour the brilliance of Lake Lihu, located at famous Lake Taihu, followed by visit to a freshwater pearl farm. Later today you will be taken to the magnificent city of Hangzhou, also known as the “Paradise on Earth”. It has been immortalised by countless poets and artists, and the West Lake Cultural Landscape has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Open-air Performance
In the evening, treat yourself to the Impression West Lake Show, an optional open-air performance created by Zhang,Yi-Mou, the director of the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics Games (approximately AU$100 per person).
This morning, make a visit to the well-known Dragon Well Tea Village. After treating yourself to some Dragon Well Tea, you will be taken to Suzhou – the city of paradise, also known as the Venice of the East for its exquisite canals, bridges, pagodas, and beautiful gardens. In the afternoon, tour the luxurious Master of Nets Garden, a historical monument designated as a World Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO. From there you will be driven to the wonderful city of Shanghai.
- Grand Canal Cruise
Enjoy a cruise along the ancient canal from the city to the picturesque Grand Canal (approximately AU$50 per person).
- ERA The Intersection of Time Acrobatic Show
Treat yourself by seeing the amazing ERA The Intersection of Time acrobatic show in the evening (approximately AU$80 per person).
Your last day of touring begins with a visit to the Shanghai Silk Factory, the largest silk factory in the country, to discover the mysterious art of silk making. This will be followed by a visit to City God Temple Bazaar, which is composed of specialty stores selling traditional Chinese arts and crafts, medicine and souvenirs. The rest of the day will be filled with exciting activities that will allow you to see all the wonders that Shanghai has to offer. Tour Shanghai Museum, to see ancient Chinese art, furniture and jade, and walk along the famous Bund, lined by the colonial architecture of European design – now the dubbed the Wall Street of the East.
- Huangpu River Night Cruise
At night, you may enjoy the Huangpu River Night Cruise and get a glimpse of the dazzling and charming night view of Shanghai (approximately AU$60 per person).
Spend your final day in China just the way you want to with some leisure time to explore the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai. This is your final chance to make sure you have all your souvenir shopping sorted, and to try those local dishes that you haven’t yet had a chance to try! Transfer to the airport for your flight back home to Australia.
- Shanghai Tour
On this tour, visit Xintiandi, a unique precinct filled with world-class restaurants, retail outlets, entertainment, culture and more. Afterwards you will be taken to Lujiazui Finance District where you will visit the 88 stories Jinmao Tower, reaching a height of 420.5 meters and 290,000 square meter construction area (approximately AU$50 per person).
Arrive home in Australia this morning.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, I/F = In Flight Meal
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Bookings must be made at least 38 days prior to your desired departure date
- A single supplement surcharge of $380 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Early arrivals, staying behind (in Xi’an) and extra nights may be available at an extra cost
- For more information on surcharges, contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210
- Valid for three people, triple share
- Double or twin bed configuration (subject to availability)
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Group size: 10-36 people
- Bookings must be made 40 days prior to departure
- No child discounts
- Unaccompanied minors not allowed
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visas to China
- Tipping RMB 780 per person (approx. AUD $150), payable upon arrival in China
- Optional excursions and activities
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.