Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Casio G-Shock G-Steel Ana-Digital Watch (GST210B-1A9)
Simple, yet bold.
The Layer Guard Structure of the Casio G-Shock G-Steel Ana-Digital Watch provides both outstanding shock resistance and attractive design. Different materials are used for the bezel to create a two-layer structure that enhances shock resistance.
Since its birth in 1983, G-Shock by Casio has continued its unrestrained evolution whilst retaining its unique, basic structure. Today, G-Shock takes up challenges beyond the limits of time and common knowledge by designing watches to withstand the most harsh of conditions.
- Case / Bezel Material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: within 15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W x 2
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.