Added to Cart
Learn more about .
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Australia’s first DSP powered super compact radio
A super compact addition to the GME 80 channel UHF CB range with innovative ‘flip’ feature make for easy installation and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.
The GME TX3100 UHF CB radio is Australian designed and built and is one of the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radio available. Combining the very latest in electronic hardware with the most up-to-date computer aided design and manufacturing techniques to produce an extremely compact mobile radio with outstanding specifications and performance. The TX3100, with its front mounted controls, is designed for unobtrusive mounting in modern vehicles.
Its innovative features include a built-in loud speaker housed within an extremely compact case.
- Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
- Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
- Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
- Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display â€˜flipped overâ€™ using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Adjustable squelch
- Programmable scan function
- CTCSS and DCS
- Selectable duplex channels
- External speaker socket
- Five year warranty
- Australian design and manufacture
|Compliant Specification||Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.|
|Frequency Range TX||403-520MHz|
|Number of Channels||80 UHF CB|
|Channel Spacing||12.5 kHz|
|Operation Mode||Simplex channels 1–80 Semi Duplex channels 1–8, 41–48.|
|Scanning Speed||20 channels per second|
|Antenna Impedance||50 Ohms nominal|
|Nominal Battery Voltage||13.8 volts DC|
|Operating Voltage Range||10–15 volts DC|
|Overvoltage Protection||25 volts DC max. At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.|
|Overcurrent Protection||In-line 2A Fuse|
|Frequency stability||±2.5 PPM|
|RF Output||5.0 watts max.|
|Spurious Emission||<-70 dBc|
|Maximum Deviation||<± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting|
|Transmit Frequency Response||+6 dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB.|
|Current Consumption||1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination|
|Intermediate Frequencies||1st -38.85 MHz 2nd -450 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-123 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted|
|Selectivity||-6 dB at + 3.5 kHz ?60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz|
|Intermodulation Immunity||73 dB|
|Blocking Immunity||100 dB|
|Spurious Response Immunity||70 dB|
|Audio Output Power||70 dB|
|Audio Signal to Noise||>45 dB|
|Current consumption||< 180 mA muted 600 mA @ max. A.F output|
|Conducted Spurious Emission||<-57 dBm|
|Dimensions||102 (W) x 87 (D) x 23 (H) mm|
In the Box:
- Mounting bracket
- Screw pack
- Microphone clip
- DC lead
- Spare GME model label
- Instruction manual
Related CategoriesCoolers (Home & Garden)Bedding (Camping)Picnic BasketsBeddingPools & SwimmingPest ControlCamping EssentialsAutomotive AccessoriesCookwareLuggageArmy KnivesBicyclesBackpacksMakeup & CosmeticsSnow GearScales (Bathroom)Outdoor CookingCoolersHydrationCamping FurnitureTable Tennis & AccessoriesDrinkwareSportswearPower GeneratorGolf Gear