Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Full I/O port and Wireless 802.11 supported, direct download no need to reset ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino Data download access to the website: http://www.nodemcu.com Firmware link: https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-firmware
Instruction & Steps of How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE.
3. Set up your Arduino IDE as: Go to File->Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json
Placing the “http://” before the URL and let the Arduino IDE use it…otherwise it gives you a protocol error.
4. Go to Tools > Board > Board Manager> Type “esp8266” and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip:
Tools -> Board -> NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module)
Tools -> Flash Size -> 4M (3M SPIFFS)
Tools -> CPU Frequency -> 80 Mhz
Tools -> Upload Speed -> 921600
Tools—>Port—> (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github) github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win32/Release
Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at: github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win64/Release
7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload.
8. Go to FILE> EXAMPLES> ESP8266> BLINK, it will start blinking.
2 x ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 WiFi Development Board
Related CategoriesAction CamerasChildren's FurnitureDrone AccessoriesRole PlayBinoculars & TelescopesDie-cast ToysSpy GearCollectablesGadgets, Toys & Video GamesColouring BooksGaming Console AccessoriesDronesArduinoBuilding Toys & BlocksSports CollectablesCooking BooksOther Gaming AccessoriesKids BooksRemote Control ToysBatteries & PowerSports & OutdoorsGaming ConsolesAction Toys & FigurinesPlaysetsCostumes & Masks