Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Sparkling like precious jewels, beads bring brilliance and beauty to the objects they adorn. Learn how to transform ordinary household items into stunning heirloom treasures using richly colored beads, twinkling crystals, and other glittering gems.
- “Bead” will dazzle you with 23 fresh, contemporary beading projects designed by Elizabeth Bower, an exhibiting jeweler based in Sydney.
- This gorgeous how-to book provides all you need to know to create glamorous jewelry, gifts, and home decor.
- Create inexpensive and striking designer items like an elegant silk cushion embellished with a sprinkling of half-pearls, or delicate shoulder-grazing chandelier earrings.
- New to beadwork? Don’t worry — “Bead” includes a special section dedicated to basic beading techniques, and each project features step-by-step photographs and clearly explained instructions.
- Elegant, artistic photos and fashionable spreads are featured, sure to appeal to today’s modern crafters.
Related CategoriesDVD & Blu-RayNon-Fiction Books > Mind, Body, SpiritGift Books & CardsMagazinesSpecial InterestFiction > Thrillers & SuspenseNon-Fiction > Sports & RecreationGreeting Card and Notecard SetsNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesNon-Fiction Books > EducationNon-Fiction > Computing & I.T.Booktopia Gift Guide > Get Men ReadingText Books > Secondary - Top SellersBargains > Books Under $10AdventureEconomics, Finance, Business and ManagementFiction > Action & AdventureKids & Children > Peppa PigPostcardsOther BooksNon-Fiction > Politics & GovernmentNon-Fiction > MathematicsNon-Fiction > MedicineNon-Fiction Books > Antiques & CollectablesKids & Children > LEGO