Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
“A must-read for anyone coming to Ayurveda for the first time or as a readable brush-up for all. Sahara offers a contemporary explanation of Ayurvedic wisdom that resonates with today’s readers.”-Deepak Chopra
Discover your Ayurvedic Dosha (mind-body type) and find the ideal foods, self-care practices, yoga poses and meditations that are tailored to your unique needs!
Well-known Ayurveda Expert Sahara Rose Ketabi explains Ayurveda in a contemporary way that hasn’t been done before. Ayurveda is the world’s oldest health system and sister science of yoga, originating in India 5000 years ago. It’s the age-old secret to longevity, digestive health, mental clarity, beauty and balance that’s regaining popularity today for its tried-and-trued methods. However, it’s often been difficult for readers to fully grasp Ayurveda’s intricate teachings.. Until Idiot’s Guides: Ayurveda.
Sahara revitalizes ancient Ayurvedic wisdom and illustrates how little changes such as timing your meals, incorporating practices such as dry-brushing, oil-pulling and tongue-scraping, eating the correct foods for your digestive type and practicing the right yoga and meditation practices for your unique personality will radically enhance your health, digestion, radiance, intuition and bliss.
The book includes:
– Discovering your unique Dosha and how it shows up in your physiology, metabolism, digestion, personality and even dreams.
– Learning how your body’s needs change according to the season, environment and time of day
– Ways to regain luster, passion and flow in your life
– Easy-to-make, plant-based recipes relating to each element
– Establishing an Ayurvedic morning and nighttime ritual for optimal balance
– Balancing your chakras according to your Dosha
– Using Ayurvedic herbs and spices to heal digestive issues, skin problems, hormonal imbalance and other ailments.
– Plenty of fun facts, holistic humor and sacred knowledge by Sahara that will help you seamlessly integrate Ayurveda into your lifestyle
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > Arts & EntertainmentJournalsBargains > FictionTelefantasyBooktopia Gift Guide > Father's DayActionNon-Fiction > Computing & I.T.Non-Fiction > Self-Help & Personal DevelopmentBooktopia Gift Guide > Everything LavishNon-Fiction > MedicineNon-Fiction > HistoryAnimated FeatureAthletics4K Ultra HD | ThrillerForeignAnimeStand UpChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenMotor RacingNon-Fiction > Teaching English (ELT)Non-Fiction > MathematicsNon-Fiction > Language & LinguisticsDramaNon-Fiction > TransportationTelevision