Added to Cart
More deals you may like
With unmatched accuracy, quality, and clarity, the Atlas of Anatomy is now fully revised and updated.
Atlas of Anatomy, Third Edition, is the highest quality anatomy atlas available today. With over 1,900 exquisitely detailed illustrations, the Atlas helps you master the details of human anatomy.
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- NEW! Sectional and Radiographic Anatomy chapter for each body region
- NEW! Radiologic images help you connect the anatomy lab to clinical knowledge and practice
- NEW! Pelvis and Perineum section enhanced and improved making it easier to comprehend one of the most complex anatomic regions
- NEW! Section on Brain and Nervous System focuses on gross anatomy of the peripheral and autonomic nervous systems as well as the brain and central nervous system
- Also included in this new edition:
- More than 170 tables summarize key details making them easier to reference and retain
- Muscle Fact spreads provide origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- An innovative, user-friendly format: every topic covered in two side by side pages
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with all images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation
Related CategoriesFiction Books > Fantasy FictionWildlifeNon-Fiction > ArchaeologyBooktoberfest SaleNon-Fiction Books > Cooking, Food & DrinkKids & Children > Stationery & Miscellaneous Items For ChildrenNon-Fiction > Politics & GovernmentMagazinesChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Premier's Reading ChallengeNon-Fiction Books > GardeningEconomicsBargains > Kids and TeensNon-Fiction Books > Sociology & AnthropologyKids & Children > Educational MaterialFiction Books > Fiction-Related ItemsKids & Children > Children's FictionKids & Children > Dr SeussChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Personal & Social Issues4K Ultra HD | ComedyNon-Fiction > Biographies & True StoriesChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Children's FictionDanceAthleticsFiction Books > Thrillers & SuspenseNon-Fiction > Self-Help & Personal Development