Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Prepare tea in a traditional Japanese manner with Teaology’s Cast Iron Teapot Set.
Cast iron teapots have been traditionally used in grand tea ceremonies across Japan, dating back to the 17th centuries. Prized for it’s ability to enhance the flavours and aromas of tea, cast iron teapots assist in intensifying the flavours and aromas and are the perfect vessel for boiling water and steeping tea.
This traditionally designed teapot features an added stainless steel tea strainer allowing you to brew loose leaf teas to the perfect intensity.
And this attractive cast iron trivet lets you serve a pot of hot tea without worrying about damaging your table. It is traditionally designed for holding a hot cast iron teapot and has 3 legs underneath for stability.
- Teapot Capacity: 600ml
- Constructed from durable cast iron
- High quality enamel interior finish
- Durable design
- Teapot includes a stainless steel tea strainer for infusing loose leaf teas
- Trivet has non-slip rubber coated legs
- Trivet Size: 13.5cm Diameter x 1.7cm High
Caring for your Cast Iron Teapot Set
- Caring for cast iron teapot set is simple. Merely rinse the cast iron teapot or trivet under hot water and gently scrub with a sponge when necessary. Do not use abrasive cleansing pads or detergents, which may remove the seasoning from seasoned cast iron. For enameled cast iron, wipe it clean with a hot, wet cloth.
Related CategoriesDishwashing ItemsScales (Kitchen)Benches & OttomansLaddersClocksSofasSmart LightingCookwarePet SuppliesTablewareRemotesArmchairsPillow CasesLightingBBQ & AccessoriesChildren's FurnitureComponentsHammocksDehumidifiersMattressesVacuum CleanersPower Tools & AccessoriesBedding AccessoriesOvensRole Play