Added to Cart
More deals you may like
History of the Michelangelo Kitchenware
Originated in Haan, Germany since 1931, Michelangelo Kitchenware was one of the leading manufacturers in Europe, specialized in high-end cutlery products. In recent three decades, Michelangelo has constantly developed new products to expand its portfolio and grown into a renowned brand with quality kitchenware for hotels and gastronomy in Germany. A wide range of products is also placed in wholesale business Cash & Carry stores, such as Metro, Edeka, and Handelshof.
Today, combined with superb craftsmanship, innovative design and one of the kind quality, Michelangelo is expanding worldwide with the mission to provide every kitchen with German-Standard products.
- ULTRA NON-STICK COATING & SCRATCH RESISTANT — The superior Ceramic & Titanium interior is ultra non-stick and scratch resistant that enhances both durability and cooking performance. Everything just slides right off the truly nonstick surface for optimum cooking. Ideal for use over low to medium heat with minimum oil or butter for a healthy diet.
- HEATS QUICKLY & EVENLY — Made of professional grade aluminum alloy that conducts heat quickly and evenly with precise temperature control and no hot spot. Food fries quickly and evenly across the surface of the copper 20cm skillet and slips onto the plate once ready. No chipping, no peeling or flaking.
- ERGONOMIC STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE — Designed with a long stainless steel handle that is nice to grip, easy to maneuver the pan, and stays cool when cooking. The 20cm saucepan is optimal for day to day cooking. Stainless Steel handle can resist high-temperature cooking, oven safe up to 500°F, ideal for perfect searing fillets.
- CONVENIENTLY DESIGNED GLASS LID — Heat resistant glass lid of the small frying pan makes viewing food easy from start to finish. It seals in the flavor and nutrients for a healthier and better tasting food.
- NON TOXIC — Nontoxic copper ceramic coating that is PFOA and PTFE free for healthy cooking. The small frying pan is made with a flat bottom which allows it to be placed evenly over heat source
- INDUCTION COMPATIBLE — Suitable for use on all stovetops including induction, glass & gas.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX — 1 × 20cm Sauce Pan with Lid.
- Dimension: approx (L) 38 x (W) 21 x (H) 13.5cm
- Pan Depth: 10.2cm
- Net Weight: 1.2kg
- Capacity: 3qt (approx 2.84 Litres)
- Color: Black & Copper
Related CategoriesCoffee MachinesDigital RadiosRugsDog HousesSurface CleanersShelving UnitsOther Home & GardenIndoor FurnitureGarden FurnitureAir PurifiersGeneral CleaningPlaques & SignsToasters & GrillsRole PlayCooler BagsCamping FurnitureIP Cameras / WebcamsSculptures & FigurinesMugsFood StorageCoastersPillow CasesCooking AppliancesEntertainment UnitsVacuum Cleaners