Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
We are excited to introduce LASSAN i copper range cookware, the distinctive style adds a smart accent to your stovetop and turns your starter kitchen into a professional space. 10 years warranty.
Bring an adventurous food experience to home and professional cooks seeking a one-of-a-kind design at an accessible value. This extraordinary cookware set shows off beautifully in the kitchen, featuring mirror polished copper exteriors textured elegant stainless steel handles.
The LASSAN i cooper cookware set by Carl Schmidt Sohn is a high-quality cookware series ,combines Italian elegance with quality Germany engineering to create flawless, beautiful looking cookware that continually performs.
LASSAN i is a pleasure to cook with thanks to the solid copper that is spread across with induction suitable base, allowing heat to disperse evenly and quickly. This results in optimum heat control and perfect cooking conditions favoured by the most discerning cooks. The elegant and refined design is crafted from premium high-quality tri-ply material made of copper, aluminium, stainless steel for superior heat conduction, durability and shine. The inner layer is made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel, which is ideal for the preparation of healthy dishes. Due to the copper layer, professional cooks rely on this cookware series, since copper guarantees a fast heat distribution. Handles and lids crafted from stainless steel ensure LASSAN i will last a lifetime.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Note: Copper will unavoidably tarnish over time due to oxidization. That is normal and cannot be claimed. We recommend using a copper polish for optimal shine and care. On the inside slight irregularities in the steel surface might be visible, depending on direction of light. This cannot be claimed.
CLEANING & CARE
Copper. Normal usage can cause any copper cookware to discolor and tarnish. To keep your cookware looking new, we recommend occassionally using a non-abrasive cleaner such as Bon Ami and a nylon pad on the copper vessels. Plain dishwashing soap and a sponge should work for normal cleaning purposes. For tougher stains, try a paste of equal parts ketchup and salt. Polish occassionally with Polish.
Start with soap and water.
Copper pots are generally lined with stainless steel or tin. Either way, use a soft sponge to wash them with a gentle dish soap and warm water.
Keep it gleaming by polishing it.
Left alone, copper naturally tarnishes over time. To polish it, regularly apply a specialty copper cleaner or a homemade mixture of lemon juice and baking soda, vinegar and salt, or lemon and salt.
- A top range quality product by Carl Schmidt Sohn.
- Perfect heat distribution thanks to high-quality tri-ply material made of copper, aluminum and stainless steel 18/10 in heavy gauge
- Professional cast handles made of high-quality stainless steel
- Heavy gauge precision-fit lid traps in heat and moisture, made of stainless steel 18/10
- practical content scale in all casseroles and sauce pans
- Outside copper with mirror finish.
- Aluminum core for excellent heat distribution.
- Inside high quality stainless steel 18/10 without coating, brushed.
- Sturdy cast stainless steel handle, riveted.
- suitable for all stoves including induction
- Comes in attractive color box
- Size:15 × 16 × 34cm (H x W x L)
- Weight: 1.17kg
- 1 × 16cm Saucepan with Lid
- 1 x Instruction for Care & Maintainmence
Related CategoriesFitness EquipmentSofasDesksKitchenwareOffice ChairsSmart PlugsArtworkHumidifiersLaundryFridges & FreezersPet CareHome StorageBed FramesGarden Power ToolsCoffee MachinesPizza OvensCooking AppliancesGadgets, Toys & Video GamesUtensils & AccessoriesProjector AccessoriesScales (Bathroom)Home DecorParty SuppliesHandbagsTowels