Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
For fans of Grace Helbig and Alexa Chung comes a fresh, hilarious guide to growing up your way from social media influencer and lifestyle vlogger Arden Rose.
In Almost Adulting-perfect for budding adults, failing adults, and eaters of microwave mug brownies-Arden tells you how to survive your future adulthood. Topics include:
- Making internet friends who are cool and not murderers
- Flirting with someone in a way to make them think you are cool and not a murderer
- Being in an actual relationship where you talk about your feelings in a healthy manner To the other person
- Eating enough protein
- Assembling a somewhat acceptable adult wardrobe when you have zero dollars
- Going on adventures without starting to smell
- How sex is supposed to feel, but, like, actually though
By the end of the book-a mash-up of essays, lists, and artwork-you’ll have learned not only how to dress yourself, how to travel alone, how to talk to strangers online, and how to date strangers (in PERSON!), but also how to pass as a real, functioning, appropriately socialized adult.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > MathematicsKids & ChildrenStage MusicalsNon-Fiction > Travel & HolidaysKids & Children > Reference MaterialMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasNon-Fiction > Animals & NatureWildlifeNon-Fiction > Warfare & DefenceNon-Fiction > Earth Sciences & EnvironmentActionThrillerText Books > Higher Education & Vocational TextbooksLifestyleNon-Fiction > ScienceFiction > Science FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningNon-Fiction > Local Interest Topics4K Ultra HD | Sci FiBargains > FictionMartial ArtsNon-Fiction > Library & Info SciencesAnimationForeignFiction