*Use the discount code “AFB30” to reduce the current website prices of eligible products by 30% at checkout. Some current website prices may change while this offer is available, and/or may have changed recently. Kogan.com has millions of items available for sale, and some current website prices may change while this offer is available, and/or may have changed recently. Promotion applies to prices at time of checkout, as displayed at checkout. Eligible products are only available while stocks last. For a list of eligible products, visit https://www.kogan.com/au/c/30-selected-allure-beauty-products-using-code-afb30-checkout/. The discount code “AFB30” will expire 26 October 2020 at 11:59PM (AEDT) unless extended. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. For instructions on how to redeem a discount code, click here.
ALLURE FOR BEAUTY 100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED & OPERATED BUSINESS
ALLURE DERMA ROLLER is a premium quality derma roller which has gained a reputation for being one of the best on the market.
If you are looking for high quality and long-lasting roller, then ALLURE DERMA ROLLER is your best choice! All rollers are sterilised and assembled with extreme care, with medical grade TITANIUM needles.
How does the Derma Roller help treat Hair loss?
Derma roller is used to increase blood flow to the hair follicles and activate the skin’s natural regeneration process.The derma roller causes micro-injury to the skin, which triggers a wound-healing response. It is thought that this process stimulates the production of a protein that leads to hair generation, whilst inhibiting a protein that causes hair loss.
1.0mm is generally recommend for treatment of hair loss. The reason a 1.0mm is used, as opposed to a 0.5mm roller for hair loss, is because the hair actually forms a padding across the head and limits, to some degree, how deeply the needles penetrate. In some cases, if people have particularly long thick hair a 1.5mm is often better.
How to use Derma Roller for Hair loss:
1. Wet your hair before using the derma roller on your scalp. This will help prevent your hair from getting tangled in the roller.
2. Begin using the derma roller at the front of the scalp on or near the hairline and work your way down the back of the head (treating only the areas where hair loss has occurred).
3. Focusing on one section of the scalp at a time, roll each area 10-15 times. You can do this by rolling horizontally, vertically and diagonally, three or four times each way, like this:
Derma roller for hair loss Derma Roller Store
Roll in one direction only when the needles are in contact with the scalp (don’t go backwards and forwards) and try to roll from the hair roots to the ends. This will prevent any hair getting caught in the needles.
5. Repeat this process until you have covered all areas needing the treatment. You only need to apply a moderate amount of pressure. Rolling too aggressively won’t give you better results and can cause skin irritation, scratches and/or needle marks.
6. Apply Allure Growth Serum treatment to the treated area as per instructions on the bottle.
Clean the Derma roller
Wash thoroughly your derma roller unit, with water and soap. Brush away any residual debris after using it. Then soak about 5-8 minutes with 90% alcohol, or use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes. You can also use a cold steriliser like Clorexhidine solution. Do not use chlorine, autoclaves, and steam and high temperature sterilization methods.
What not to use to clean/disinfect your derma roller
Dettol/Methylated spirits : This product will remove the silver coating from the derma roller handle.
Boiling water/an autoclave: Exposure to high temperatures can damage the needles of your derma roller.
Milton Sterilising Fluid: This product is not intended for use on metal and will corrode the needles of your derma roller.
Bleach: Because the derma roller is used on your skin, harsh cleaning chemicals should be avoided.
WE RECOMMEND TO ONLY USE ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL TO CLEAN YOUR DERMA ROLLER
THE TREATMENTS CAN CAUSE ITCHING AND/OR SKIN RASH WITH RAISED BUMPS OR HIVES AND IT USUALLY CLEANS UP OF ITS OWN ACCORD
DO NOT USE ON IRRITATED / INFECTED SKIN
- SHOULD ONLY BE USED ON SCARS THAT HAVE FULLY HEALED
- THE SAME DERMA ROLLER SHOULD NOT BE USED BY MORE THAN ONE PERSON
- IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOUR SKIN CONDITION IS SUITABLE FOR USE OF A MICRO-NEEDLE, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
THIS IS NOT A MIRACLE CURE ! DO NOT EXPECT QUICK OR IMMEDIATE RESULTS