Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Are you ready to learn aikido, but don’t know where to begin? With Aikido Basics you’ll become an expert in this Japanese martial art in no time! Whether you are considering taking up aikido for the first time, or you’ve already started, this aikido book offers an easy, yet comprehensive introduction to everything you need to know to feel confident and be successful.
You’ll learn about:
- The origins of aikido-philosophy, history, and different styles
- What really happens in an aikido class-invaluable tips on choosing the right school, getting ready for your first class, and basic training methods
- The essential elements-stances, strikes, grabs, throws, and pins
- How to complement your aikido training-ki exercises, multiple-person training, and freestyle exercises
- Effective ways to succeed in aikido-create a training program, test for belt promotion, and participate in competitions and tournaments
- Resources-help further develop your aikido training.
Related CategoriesNon-Fiction > Library & Info SciencesMiscellaneous Items > Calendars, Diaries, Journals, Stationery ItemsGeneralNon-Fiction > Literature, Poetry & PlaysFiction > Classic FictionNon-Fiction > Family & HealthAthleticsNon-Fiction > Animals & NatureOther SportsLifestyleFiction > Modern & Contemporary FictionFiction > RomanceKids & Children > LEGODrones4K Ultra HD | DramaFiction > Contemporary Women's Fiction Special InterestKids & Children > My Little PonyNon-Fiction > Antiques & CollectablesFeatureAdventureBargains > Non-FictionKids & Children > Picture Books & Early LearningKids & Children > Premier's Reading ChallengeFiction > Historical Fiction