Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Goloka The Buddha 24 Backflow Incense Cones Meditation Happiness Fragrance
$15.95FREE ShippingSeller's List Price
Goloka The Buddha Backflow Incense Cones
According to the Buddha, there is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path.
The smell is carefully composed and has a happy and cheerful feeling as a goal for everyone for whom life is suffering. This fragrance is cheerful.
Goloka The Buddha is the true traditional recipe of the most popular Indian incense enjoyed around the world. Goloka incense is a unique blend of rare herbs, flowers, resins and essential oils.
Light the tip of the cone and from there it burns down slowly.
Burning time: 20 minutes (approx.)
Content: 24 Backflow Incense Cones (1 can)
How to burn backflow incense cones
- Cone incense holder should be placed in a windless environment. Otherwise, the miracle of come incense smog pouring down, like a waterfall, will not come out.
- Light the tip of the incense cone till highlighted red mark (75% of the tip).
- Gently extinguish the flame by fanning. Your cone should give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or “smoldering.”
- Place on/in a cone burner with the tip facing up and watch the cascade effect.
- Be careful handling the cone when lit and when removing from the burner as they can be very hot. We advise using thongs.