Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
This CD features a selection of six of the best from the program including: 1. JENNIFER SAUNDERS Comedian, writer and actor Jennifer Saunders admits to being one of the world’s great procrastinators.
2. MURRAY ARKADIEFF In his life as a bee keeper, Murray Arkadieff has been stung thousands of times.
3. WENDY JAMES Wendy James has twice survived the destruction of Darwin: when it was bombed during WWII, and then, when Cyclone Tracy hit.
4. DIARMAID MACCULLOCH Diarmaid MacCulloch’s recent history of Christianity is an expansive account of the religion’s growth, struggles and paradoxes.
5. ELEANOR LEARMONTH Eleanor Learmonth is fascinated by true stories of people who’ve been stranded and isolated in hostile circumstances.
6. STAN GRANT Television journalist Stan Grant is urbane and articulate on screen, but has travelled a long road to success.
Related CategoriesText Books > Secondary - Top SellersNaturePostcardsNon-Fiction > Hobbies, Games & PuzzlesBiographyHumanitiesTV ShowsCasesDramaTelefantasyNon-Fiction > Cooking, Food & DrinkNon-Fiction > Travel Maps & AtlasesFiction > Action & AdventureMusicalNon-Fiction > Local Interest TopicsFamilyNon-Fiction > Accounting & FinanceNon-Fiction > Biographies & True StoriesHealth & Personal DevelopmentMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasSci-FiKids & Children > Personal & Social IssuesBargainsNon-Fiction > Warfare & DefenceReality Show