Added to Cart
More deals you may like
NEW MTM 26CC Petrol Hedge Trimmer Clipper Saw Precision Blade Commercial Pruner
See delivery information
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Introducing the MTM HTX620 Petrol Hedge Trimmer. Designed specifically to give a sharp, clean cut that is healthier for your hedge. It features a gutsy 26cc engine; And with MTM’s exclusive Easy Starting system, you’re only one easy recoil start away from creating award winning hedges.
Unlike many other trimmers that have a tendency to ‘tear’ the foliage off the hedge, the HTX620 makes use of a high grade precision cutting blade to ‘slice’ through the stems cleanly and precisely. This results in a cut with less surface area and a smooth, clean finish to help eliminate the chance of rot and infection, as well as allowing you to work faster with less effort. The 24’ alloy mounted precision blade is large enough to span the width of most hedges, whilst being small enough for light, fiddly or detailed work; Japanese and English Boxes, Devon Hedges and even Photinia’s can easily be tamed and sculpted with this amazing unit!
The HTX620 is already becoming the most demanded hedger by Aussie’s alike! A must have for any tradesmen, commercial gardener or handyman.
Order your MTM Petrol Hedge Trimmer Today!
- Genuine 9,000rpm 26cc MTM
- HUGE POWER – Direct Air Injection Carburetor
- Precision cutting blade: Gives you a better finish, provides a clean cut – helps eliminate rot and infection
- 180° rotating handle
- Easy service access to engine, filters & spark plug
- Patented Easy Starting System
- Balanced ultra light design for great maneuverability
- Easy access choke
- Engine Type: Petrol Two Stroke Commercial
- Displacement: 26CC
- Maximum Engine Speed: 9,000 RPM
- Transmission: Centrifugal clutch
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 500mL
- Fuel Mix: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Blade Length: 24’
- Blades Material: Ultra-Hardened Knife Steel
IN THE BOX
- 1 x HTX620 26cc Hedge Trimmer
- 1 x Blade Protector
- 1 x Tool Kit
SIZE & DIMENSION
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 108 × 23 × 23cm
- Product Weight: 6kg
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 111 × 25 × 24cm
- Carton Weight: 7.4kg
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesCables & AdaptersHardware & Hand ToolsStorageCar ElectronicsBreathalysersLaddersDash CamsRemotesHandsfree SpeakerphonesHolders & StandsMeasuring ToolsCar AudioGarden Power ToolsUSB ChargersPower Tools & AccessoriesPlaysetsPools & SwimmingAutomotive Accessories