Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
Where do most people today turn for leadership Some examine the world of politics. Some look for models in the entertainment industry. Many look to the world of business-to the successful stories of CEOs, management consultants, and theoreticians with PhDs. However, the truth is that the best source of leadership teaching today comes not from not any of these sources but from the one true source: the Word of God. The Bible is the greatest source on leadership that has ever been written.
John Maxwell has spent decades researching and equipping others for leadership, and his primary source of leadership principles has always been the Word of God. In this workbook, he draws on the stories of the men and women in Scripture to show how they modeled what he calls “the 21 indispensable qualities of a leader.” He also shows how many of the people in the Bible failed to embody these leadership qualities, and how that affected them and, in some cases, entire populations of people.
Sessions include in-depth studies on the leadership qualities of men and women such as Ruth, Boaz, Joshua, David, Abigail, Nathan, Elijah, Daniel, Stephen, John, Paul, James, and especially Jesus.
Each session contains the following sections:
- The quality: An overview of the quality and how it operates (includes quotes from the book and discussion questions based on the qualities covered)
- Biblical example: An overview of the primary character in the Bible who demonstrated that quality or wrote about that quality
- Another look: Bible study questions based on the highlighted passages
- Highlighting the lesson: questions that focus on the central teaching points
- Lasting implications: questions to help draw out personal conclusions
- Daily assignments: five sets of questions that guide readers on how to put the qualities into effect during their week
This workbook has been designed to enhance readers’ experience of working through John Maxwell’s leadership materials and is intended both for individual use and for small groups.
Related CategoriesWesternJournalsNatureSociety & Social SciencesNon-Fiction > Industry & Industrial StudiesNon-Fiction > EducationStage MusicalsScience/SpaceEducationalChildren & Teenagers / Young Adults > Picture Books & Early LearningModern Classic2020 DiariesKids & Children > ABC Books KidsNotepaper and Stationery SetsDiariesPostersNon-Fiction > Cooking, Food & DrinkNon-Fiction > LawAnimeNon-Fiction > Accounting & FinanceCultFeatureCasesMiscellaneous Items > Calendars, Diaries, Journals, Stationery ItemsFiction > Fiction-Related Items