Added to Cart
More deals you may like
Extremely versatile and customisable, the Protege P4000 External Aquarium Filter and Pump series hold large amounts of mechanical, chemical, and biological filter material in varying combinations to provide you with the ultimate filtration. The result is maximum flexibility to create a unique filtration system suited for your needs.
The Protege Ultra Series delivers a smooth consistent flow of water to pass through the filtration system. It provides the water flow that is vital for effectively distributing oxygen to fishes and other aquarium inhabitants. Aside from aeration and water circulation, the pump can also operate ornaments and create currents inside the tank.
Mechanical Filtration - Add mechanical filter pads to effectively remove unsightly particles from the water, including fish excrement, sludge, uneaten food and dust.
Chemical Filtration – Adding activated carbon and resins will remove various pollutants including dissolved organic compounds and keep the water crystal clear without odour. Effective at removing impurities such as copper, chlorine, dissolved proteins, medications, tap water & impurities. Perfect for sensitive fish and invertebrates.
Biological Filtration – If you have a heavily stocked aquarium or a very large fish that produces a greater amount of metabolic waste, just add biological material. These very porous ceramic noodles and bio balls allow efficient biological filtration to effectively process ammonia.
Buy now! Protect and extend the life of your valuable & unique fish!
- Genuine Protege Pro-Series External Aquarium Filter AND Pump – impressive filtration of 1,850L/h!
- Multi-Stage system allows biological, mechanical, chemical and UV filtration
- Drip-free shut off tap for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Easy access filtration baskets (3) with handles
- Compact and durable casing
- Quick Connect Hoses and Fittings
- Easy-prime – just fill with water, plug in and push the button
- Ideal for filter sponge, ceramic noodles, bio balls and carbon
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- BONUS Complete Mechanical/Biological/Chemical Filter Media Kit
- Flow Rate: 1,850 Litres per hour
- Tank Capacity: Suitable for tanks of up to 370L
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Input: 240v AC
- Power: 40W
- Head-Max output: 1.4m (for optimum output this unit should sit beside or below the tank)
- Internal diameter 19mm
- External diameter 25mm
- Length 1.8m (x2)
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
- Power cable length: 1.6m
- Bio ball capacity: 30-40
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
IN THE BOX
- 1x Protege External Filter and Pump Canister
- 3x Filtration Baskets
- 2x Piping
- Connecters & Tubing
- UV Filter Lamp
- Mechanical/Biological/Chemical Filter Media Kit
- Owner’s Manual
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Size (L x W x H): 265 × 265 × 430mm
- Carton Size (L x W x H): 445 × 360 × 290mm
- Carton Weight: 6.5kg
Related CategoriesSqueegees & Window CleaningSurveillance CamerasCorkscrews & Bottle OpenersPotato Mashers & RicersDog Flea & Tick RemediesMirrorsTapsParty DecorationsDog Other Transport & TravelAir FreshenersPatio Furniture SetsDrip IrrigationOther Patio & Garden FurnitureCake TinsToilet Frames & CommodesFood Storage ContainersCat Carriers & CratesFood PreparationLightingDog BlanketsAquarium Heaters & ChillersBBQsQuiltsShelving UnitsDoor Mats & Floor Mats