Added to Cart
More deals you may like
You can earn and use Qantas Points at Kogan.com
A modern, easy-to-understand cookbook and guide to the Compendium of Materia and Medica - the most comprehensive book ever written about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Compiled during the Ming Dynasty, the original Compendium of Materia and Medica text includes an encyclopedic level of detail, summarizing TCM’s entire history and practices through the mid-16th century. Though full of incredibly valuable information that has been studied and used for thousands of years, it can be difficult for a modern reader to distill.
100 Natural Foods has done just that, highlighting 100 common natural foods and their health benefits, including:
- More than 100 recipes for the featured foods
- Cooking techniques and uses for grains, meats, fruits, and vegetables
- How to eat seasonally to enhance health and fitness
- The relationship between characteristics, colors, tastes of food, and health
- How to develop a personalized diet plan, based on lifestyle and body type
- Simple and effective food therapy strategies for common diseases
- Using food for health preservation (preventing illness and extending lifespan)
Related CategoriesForeignKids & Children > Children's FictionNon-Fiction > Travel & HolidaysNon-Fiction > Accounting & FinanceNon-Fiction > Travel Maps & AtlasesMiscellaneous Items > Gift Books and Gift IdeasUnknown Default CategoryThrillerNon-Fiction > Business & ManagementIndoor PastimesMiscellaneous ItemsWarHumanitiesSport > FitnessNon-Fiction > ArchaeologyGeneralNon-Fiction > Comedy & HumourStand UpSociety & Social SciencesWildlifeText Books > Pre-School & Day-CareNon-Fiction > Mind, Body, SpiritNon-Fiction > Antiques & Collectables4K Ultra HD | AdventureStage Musicals