Many Australian home buyers, home owners and investors can now access competitive rates and flexible borrowing options with Kogan Money Home Loans.
Available now, Kogan Money Home Loans provides competitive home loan products for Australians in many situations, whether they’re looking to buy a first home, are refinancing or looking to invest. Benefits include:
● Competitive variable and fixed rates: Home loans for owner-occupiers from 3.69% p.a.* (comparison rate^ 3.70% p.a. or 3.83% p.a. with 100% offset) and investor rates from 3.89% p.a.* (comparison rate 3.90% p.a. or 4.03% p.a. with 100% offset).
● Optional 100% offset accounts: Fixed and variable home loans that offer the flexibility of an offset account.
● Wide range of borrowing options: Loans to suit first-home buyers, investors, those looking to refinance, and individuals with special circumstances including self-employment, debt consolidation, credit issues and financial setbacks.
● 40+ years of experience: Funded by Adelaide Bank and Pepper Group, who together have 40+ years of award-winning financial experience.
● Quick turnaround: Once details are submitted, a lending specialist will typically be in contact within a few business hours to help complete the application process.
● Borrowing capacity calculator: Provides a simple way for Aussies to get an indication of how much they could borrow based on income and expenses.
There are a number of different ranges available through Kogan Money Home Loans.
The Essential Home Loans range funded by Adelaide Bank boasts free online redraw, no monthly or ongoing fees on the home loan and only $10 per month for the 100% offset account, unlimited extra repayments (up to $20,000 p.a on fixed), interest only options available, and weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments (for P&I loans).
The Options Home Loans range funded by Pepper helps more Australians find a home loan, including those that have unique circumstances, such as having a non-standard income, having suffered previous financial setbacks or are self-employed.
“Kogan.com delivers products and services that Australians need at some of the most affordable prices in the market, and we’re proud to extend our offerings to the financial services Australians use every day through the launch of Kogan Money Home Loans. Digital efficiency continues to be a key driver of our ability to achieve price leadership, and we’ve taken this approach with our Kogan Money Home Loans offering,” said David Shafer, Executive Director of Kogan.com.
“Knowing where to start when getting a home loan can be difficult, especially in a crowded market. Kogan Money Home Loans is making this process easier and more efficient for the many Australians looking to secure a home loan either when purchasing a property or as part of a refinance. A large part of Kogan Money Home Loans’ mission is to provide solutions to help people lower the cost of owning homes and investment properties and to achieve property ownership.”