If you are wanting to take the next step up from amateur photographer, then you can’t look past the Fujifilm FinePix X100.
Boasting a sensational 12.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and the Fujinon 23mm f/2 non-interchangeable Prime Lens, you’d never guess that your pictures were taken with such a compact and convenient camera.
In a classic call-back to the days of the old analogue film cameras, the manual dials give complete control over your shooting. You can check your aperture, shutter speed and exposure settings without even turning your camera on.
Cast from magnesium alloy and finished in a leather-like finish, this camera is the epitome of style.
Kogan is not affiliated with the manufacturer of this product in any way. This Product is a brand new international model imported directly from internationally based distributors. This Product may differ in some respects from other similar products available from local retailers in various countries around the World.
Use USB to transfer photographs and videos directly off your camera to your PC or Mac.
Output photos and videos directly to your HDTV via HDMI.
Bring magic to your photographs with a high quality 12 mega pixel sensor. Take larger, more accurate photographs, great for enlargements of your precious memories.
Use SD cards up to 64GB in size. Never worry about filling your card unexpectedly when shooting at full quality.
Capture video in amazing clarity with Full High Definition 1080p recording.
- Fujifilm FinePix X100
- Li-ion battery NP-95
- Battery charger BC-65N
- Generic AU plug adapter
- Shoulder strap
- USB cable
- Lens cap
- Metal strap clip
This Product is offered and supplied by pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
- AF Type
- TTL contrast AF, AF assist illuminator available
- Continuous Shooting Speed
- 5 / 3fps
- Hi-Speed (USB 2.0)
- 460,000 dots
- TFT color LCD monitor
- ISO Sensitivity
- ISO 200 - 6400
- Metering Modes
- TTL 256-zones metering, Multi / Spot / Average
- Shooting Modes
- Programmed AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual exposure
- Built-in Flash / Guide Number
- Yes / (ISO 1600) approx. 50 cm – 9 m / 1.6 ft. – 29.5. ft.
- AF Points
- 12.65 x 7.44 x 5.39cm
- Effective Pixels
- Effective Sensor Size
- 23.6 x 15.8mm
- Sensor Type
- Focal Length
- Lens Construction
- 6 groups 8 lens
- Max. Aperture
- F2 - 16 in 1/3EV steppings
- Min. Focusing Distance
- Macro - 10cm, Normal - 80cm
- Mini HDMI
- Battery Type
- NP-95 Li-ion battery
- File Format
- JPEG, RAW, RAW+JPEG, MOV (H.264)
- 16:9 - 3 modes, 3:2 - 3 modes
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- 720p at 24FPS, 10 min. max per video
- Video Resolution
- Shutter Speed
- (P mode) 1/4 sec. to 1/4000* sec., (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/4000* sec. Bulb (max. 60min.)
- Optical - approx. 90%, Electronic - approx. 100%
- Dioptric Adjustment
- Diopter adjustment: –2 – +1 m-1 dpt
- 8 presets, Custom