Stays sharper for longer
The Kogan Ceramic Knife Set features razor sharp blades made from Zirconia – a material harder than Stainless Steel. This means that your knives will retain their ultra sharp cutting edge for longer.
Lightweight and ergonomically designed
At a fraction of the weight of Stainless Steel knives, the Kogan Ceramic Knives are ultra lightweight and maneuverable, resulting in less fatigue. With their ergonomically designed and balanced easy-grip ABS handle they are the perfect choice for those with Arthritis or mobility issues.
Stain and odor resistant
Ceramic knives are highly resistant to stains which can be caused by certain food acids. They also do not pick up odours which can be transferred to other foods. Unlike stainless steel knives they do not transfer any metallic taste to your food.
Ceramic knives will not be affected by temperature changes in your dishwasher and the blades will not rust or discolour.
Bonus ceramic peeler!
Peeling vegetables is one of the most tedious jobs in the kitchen. With the sharpness and durability of ceramic this loathsome job becomes quick and effortless!
How to care for your knives
- To get the most out of your ceramic knives please follow these tips. Improper or careless use can result in the blade chipping.
- Do not use for cutting through hard substances like bone or frozen foods.
- When washing by hand or in the dishwasher make sure to protect the cutting edge from knocking into other objects.
- Do not use knives for pressing twisting or prying actions.
- Do not attempt to sharpen these knives at home as they require the attention of a professional with diamond sharpening wheel.
- 3” Paring Knife
- 4” Utility Knife
- 5” Utility Knife
- 6” Chef Knife
- ABS Plastic Storage Unit
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Australia Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
This product may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by Kogan, and are separate from the Kogan warranty. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.