The Canon EOS 1100D is the perfect entry level DSLR. Capture the moment with this user friendly, 12.2 megapixel camera which has some excellent upgrades from its predecessor including the most recent Canon Digic Image Processor and HD video recording.
The EOS 1100D is very easy to use with a new Feature Guide function that provides simple explanations of shooting modes and functions. This camera is also compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses.
Importantly the EOS 1100D has a generous grip for the beginner photographer and the controls are logically located and easy to operate.
Fuel your passion for photography and explore the world through a lens, with the Canon EOS 1100D entry level DSLR.
Kogan is not affiliated with the manufacturer of this product in any way. This Product is a brand new international model imported directly from internationally based distributors. This Product may differ in some respects from other similar products available from local retailers in various countries around the World.
Record video in beautifully crisp 720p.
Bring magic to your photographs with a high quality 12 mega pixel sensor. Take larger, more accurate photographs, great for enlargements of your precious memories.
Use SD cards up to 64GB in size. Never worry about filling your card unexpectedly when shooting at full quality.
Output photos and videos directly to your HDTV via HDMI.
Use USB to transfer photographs and videos directly off your camera to your PC or Mac.
- Canon EOS 1100D DSLR Camera (International model)
- EF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 IS Lens
- EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS Lens
- Battery Pack (LP-E10)
- International Battery Charger (LC-E10)
- Generic AU plug adapter
- Data Cable (USB)
- AV Cable
This Product is offered and supplied by pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
- Aspect Ratio
- Body materials
- Stainless Steel and polycarbonate resin with conductive fiber
- Camera Model
- Canon EOS D
- Colour Filter Type
- Primary Colour
- Focal Length
- Equivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens
- Image Processor
- DIGIC 4
- Lens Mount
- Live View Mode
- Electronic viewfinder with image sensor
- Sensor Cleaning
- Manual cleaning and Dust Delete Data acquisition
- Shutter Type
- Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter, with electronic first curtain
- 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)
- 13.0 x 10.0 x 7.8cm
- 230,000 dots
- TFT LCD
- ISO Sensitivity
- AUTO (100-6400), 100-6400 (in 1-stop increments)
- AF Points
- 9 AF points (f/5.6 cross type at centre)
- Effective Pixels
- Effective Sensor Size
- 1.098 x 0.73 in./ 27.9 x 18.6 mm (APS-H size sensor)
- Sensor Type
- 22.2 x 14.7mm CMOS
- Card Slot
- SD Card Slot
- Mount Type
- Canon EF-S
- Battery Type
- LP-E10 Li-Ion
- Video Resolution
This product may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by Kogan, and are separate from the Kogan warranty. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.