This product is a voucher code for the professional photography course provided by iphotographycourse.com, normally $613!
As we are providing access to a third party’s services, we cannot extend the Kogan 14 Day Money Back Guarantee to this product.
iPhotography Course is an interactive online training course designed for beginners and amateur photographers who want to learn how to shoot impressive, professional-standard photographs. Developed by professional photographers, the iPhotography Course is delivered right to your computer screen through 18 fun, effective and engaging training modules.
There is no complicated jargon and no stone is left unturned in this extensive course. You’ll learn everything from the absolute basic controls of your camera, right up to creating truly outstanding photographs that impress!
The course is completely self-paced and comes with the support of tutors who can help and guide you along the way. At the end of the course you’ll also gain an accredited pass certificate you’ll be proud of.
If you can point and click your camera, then you’re ready to take the iPhotography Course!
- Lifetime unlimited access to 18-module online photography course.
- Covers introduction to photography, shutter speed, aperture, composition, lighting, portraits, image editing, and more.
- Includes self-assessment tests, dedicated course tutor, bonus tutorials, tools, and resources.
- Internationally recognised certificate will be awarded upon completion.
- Learn at individual pace.
- 18-module course
- Self-assessment after each module
- Downloadable pass certificate
- Unlimited access to learning portal
- Bonus tutorials, tools, and resources
- Dedicated course tutor
- On-going help and support
- Networking are
- Downloadable pass certificate of completion with final mark
- No expiry date on course access
- Course is accredited by the International Accreditation Organisation
Course Outline (18 modules):
- Introduction to photography
- The world of digital photography
- Photography types and categories
- Shutter speed explained
- Aperture explained
- Basic composition
- Advanced composition
- A detailed look at light
- Photographing in black and white
- Shooting travel
- Advanced travel photography
- Effective portrait photography
- Capturing people
- Tips from the professionals
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Developing your photographic diary
- Advanced photographic editing (Part 1)
- Advanced photographic editing (Part 2)
- 1x self-assessment test at the end of each module (18 tests in total)
- Optional assignments available within the website
- Dedicated course tutor to provide personal online feedback, answer questions in relation to course content and assessment of assignments, and more
- Bonus tutorials, tools, and resources including downloadable PDF library, hand-outs, videos, interviews, recommended resources, and tips on choosing the right camera
- Full access to online student photography gallery and competitions
- Internationally recognised downloadable PDF certificate (upon completion of course)
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan HK Limited pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.